uh uh!

No deal. I have tried this so often it makes me want to cry. Sure the Doc Opts lib. loads, but all the font selections are screwed up, so you have to go through all of them and correct them. Too time consuming. I'm surprised this hasn't raised others' hackles - maybe it's related to my system, but MM did admit the problem was there.

It's been a mess for me.

Chuck