Thanks, John.  Works like a charm!
BC

To: <finale@shsu.edu>
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 4:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Finale] (no subject)

In a message dated 7/5/07 6:27:47 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I've just reopened a file (WinFin06) I've been working on for a few hours
and I find that the major sections of the score (winds, brass, perc, strings)
have dark blue wedges in them, in both scroll and page views. These blue
intrusions weren't there when I last closed the file; and they continue all the
way through the document. Closing and reopening the document doesn't help.
I'm stumped! Can anyone help with this curious problem?

Believe it or not - the Blue Triangle appears because you have Internet
Explorer 7 installed. To get rid of the triangle, click on the Document Menu -->
Document Options --> Lines and Curves. In the upper right hand corner is a
Resolution field. Change the number in the field until the triangle sdisappear (try
around 10). Don't know why it just showed up but this should fix it.