On 6 Jul 2007 at 12:28, dhbailey wrote:

> Andrew Stiller wrote:
> >
> > On Jul 6, 2007, at 6:19 AM, dhbailey wrote:
> >
> >> Andrew Stiller wrote:

[]

> > As I said--or at least implied--in my initial posting, the pages are
> > printing with each pair reversed, so that 1,1,2,11,10,3,4,9,8,5,6,7
> > prints as 1,1,11,2,3,10,9,4,5,8,7,6.
> >
> > I should add that I'm not doing this w. my duplexer, wh. can no
> > longer handle tabloid size paper reliably. I do two separate runs,
> > w. 1,2,10,4,8,6 on one side, and 1,11,3,9,5,7 on the other. I have
> > done this numerous times w. other files w.o trouble, so I really
> > have no idea what is happening here.
>
> I know that in the windows version there's a "print in reverse order"
> switch -- is there one on the Mac version also?  Could that be
> inadvertently checked off?

This could make a lot of sense, as it would explain the reversal of
pairs. On the other hand, it might then print from the last page
entered to the first. Of course, if it did, you'd then have a
possibly reliable way of getting it to print.

Gad, you'd think that after all these years, printer drivers would
talk to the OS and applications in a much more common language.