Joe from MM Customer Support wrote:

"2. (Chord transposition) While this is the normal functionality of the program
(as Finale does not make assumptions for how chords are to be redefined/spelled
when transposed in a staff with no tonal center), feel free to submit a
seperate case requesting this as a feature request and we can pass this on to
our developers."

GAAAAHHHH!!!!!

I have reported this BUG I don't know how many times and it is BEYOND
INFURIATING that it has apparently has still not been written up for the CS
team.

It's a BUG, goddammit. Sibelius does it correctly, Finale never has. This is
NOT a "feature request," it's a request to fix one of the most infuriating
longstanding bugs in Finale. I was assured that everyone at MM at least knew it
was a bug, and I can't tell you how angry it makes me to learn that it hasn't
even been written up as such, despite the fact that I have reported it to CS
every damn year.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----