On Jul 6, 2007, at 12:57 PM, Christopher Smith wrote:

7. 2-up printing seems to be broken. At least, I can't get it to work with my HP 5100.

I had a similar problem in 2K7. The fix is to go into the Page Setup dialog and select "Any Printer" from the pop-up menu, rather than the name of your specific printer.

17. Check Document Fonts Against System Fonts hasn't worked on my Mac for several versions now. This is just one of several annoyances with fonts that I think is Mac-specific.

Still doesn't work.

Works fine for me in  FinMac2K7, and in all previous versions.

Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press
http://www.kallistimusic.com/