Here's 3:

Perforce
Subversion
CVS

Of the 3, Perforce (P4) handles Mac files the best. If you're using it
only for yourself (and maybe one other person), P4 can be free, their
support personnel are very good. If you qualify for a free license this
is the way to go.

The other two are open source and you are at the mercy of the community
for help. Subversion would be what I would choose if I were forced to
choose between them. CVS is very mature, but no new developent is going
on to fix its shortcomings.

--Allen