On Jul 13, 2007, at 7:49 AM, dc wrote:

This reminds me of the hyphen bug, that MM claimed to have solved with one of the first 2007 updates. Actually, only a small part of it was adressed, and the rest is still there in 2008. I've send quite a few messages and files to tech support, the last ones one week ago already, and am still waiting to here from them.

Don't know if it'll mean much, but hyphens definitely went missing in the arrangement I was just working on in 2007c (. Once I retyped the syllables-plus-hyphens using Type Into Score, they were fine again, but it wasn't fun scouring 15 pages to find and fix the missing hyphens -- probably about 10 to 15 missing hyphens in all.

I will say, however, that I didn't help my situation -- I typed into score all along the way, in an arrangement that I did a few pages at a time, with much copying and pasting (including lyrics) between sections and between vocal parts. I haven't wanted to get close to seeing what my lyrics look like in the Edit Lyrics window. I did this consciously, knowing I might set myself up for problems, but it still doesn't change the fact that the bug is there and shouldn't be.

-- Mike