Hi Darcy,

This choice has migrated to the Page Layout menu - where I am not used to looking for it, and the dialog is less clear than it might be. (I used to catch that in the new versions because it was placed more visibly. I don't remember exactly where, but i do remember seeing it as a check box and turning it off.) Now it seems you have to choose by going in and selecting various parts and on which to apply it. It's a little hidden. Nevertheless, it didn't seem to be "on" on any of the parts when I went to select the ones on which to apply it. So I don't think that was the problem.

I just saved the score with another name - after making sure no parts were selected for even spacing, created new parts, and the result was the same.

Any more ideas?

At least I can duplicate this reliably. I'll put the file where you can download it, if you (or anyone else) want(s) to take a look. You'll have to generate new parts to see what happens.

http://homepage.mac.com/cisraels/filechute/Blues%20by%20Design.mus

Thanks,

Chuck