Richard Yates wrote:
Having said all that, there are a few things that are favorites of mine that Sib won't do (double bars at the beginning of a system is one example, KIM R

I spent hours with Sibelius a version or so ago but, even with help from the
expert, could not figure a way for Sibelius to do this:
http://www.yatesguitar.com/misc/Sample-fingerings.TIF

...both the automatic placement of the articulations (fingering numbers) on
the side of the notes and the white space around them. I will be with Finale
at least until Sibelius can do that.

As you should be -- as I've said before, there's not a real winner in the Sibelius / Finale competition -- both programs are ideal (or at least the best available) for certain segments of the notation marketplace, which is a good thing.

--
David H. Bailey