Look, I'm not taking any time to help an ass like you out at all. Period.

SmartMusic is very important. As are the lyric problems for other people. It's part of the program, Finale.

I really think the list has gone to hell since you've been opining in on this and that. Now go and do your niffty home brew midi imports now.

Bob Morabito wrote:
WOW..get a grip..

I posted your OWN thoughts back at you..and IM the one being HOSTILE??

And TY about the mdi file imports..Im sure you can ALSO show me a post with the settings..or were you ALSO keeping it a secret?
It was to help others like me..

And if something is important to YOU, like Smart Music then and ONLY then it counts..right?
====

Now..your quiet the MAN there, Dannewitz--
another " twit, and STFU.."

ooooh...such a MAN!!

and i know what it means..
and again

ITS MY SENTIMENTS TO YOU..EXACTLY!!

So take your OWN advice...

you need to STFU Just don't respond to anybody for a day, take a breath, and move on.

except AGAIN, you'll probably say I'M the one being hostile..
get a grip.

Thanks--

Peace, Bob Morabito