Fixed size.

When the staff gets smaller, like in the score, the marking doesn't. Nice for tempo and rehearsal markings, but sometimes they look HUGE in comparison to the music in the score, while looking right in the parts.

I did a big score once, cloning my markings as I went along, then afterward I needed to make them all 2 points smaller. Eighty expressions later I was kicking myself for not checking early on, BEFORE I started cloning them. That's about it.

Christopher