On 05.10.2007 Kim Patrick Clow wrote:
Yes, each part book is created each as a separate item with their own
catalogue number on the website, seems to be the only way to do it.
Another possibility is just to include the parts along with the score,
with permission to make photocopies as needed.

The latter option seems to defeat the point. I may as well publish downloadable PDFs.

The first option would make parts for shorter works rather expensive, as LULU already takes 4 Euros per part. That's a lot for a single part, if I actually want to earn any money with this I would have to make the price around 10 Euros. Per Part. Makes it at least 50 Euros for a string quartet, including score.

Ok, I could publish more than one quartet per volume, I guess.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de