Since I got my computer running again, I'm not getting much mail on the three lists with which I keep up. Has mail here been particularly light?

Everybody¹s migrated to Sibelius...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

yeh.

there was once a sign on the saskatchewan-alberta border, not sure exactly where, maybe at Alsask (yes, that really is the name of the town) at a time when there were massive amounts of people leaving sask, the only province with a declning population. the sign read: "would the last person out please turn off the lights"

--

shirling & neueweise ... new music publishers
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :.../ http://newmusicnotation.com