On 10/14/07, Michael Greensill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just ordered Sibelius from "audiomidi.com" and wasn't asked for any
> proof of Finale ownership! At that price it's a no-brainer.

Sibelius has a specially packaged version for the Finale upgrade, the DVD
has an install which will allow use of the program for about 15 days. But
you are still required to send Finale manual pages or CD to Sibelius.
Once they get that from you, you're sent the registration number via snail
mail or E-mail.

At least this what happened with me, you could have a different package sent
to you.

Kim