Christer Wallstrom wrote:
Isnt this a finale list?
Not a Sibelius promotion. I think it is enough Sib talk know. Please use an
other fourm for Your Sib talk

Actually it's a list for users of Finale (which all of us are) on which we are encouraged to discuss not only the program of Finale, but also matters of larger interest in the notation field. If that doesn't include Sibelius, then I'm confused (it won't be the first time.)

As for wanting a thread to stop, the best way is to raise a question or start a different discussion.

None of us is paid to be here, so as with most human situations the conversations wander where they will.

Feel free to ask a question if you have a problem with Finale, in the absence of a redirection of the conversation, it'll probably meander still.

--
David H. Bailey