Noel Stoutenburg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

1) How many Sibelius users in the UK and Europe are aware that the equivalent package is sold in the US for half what they paid for it?

I don't know about users, but the UK rip-off is one a reason for me being a
non-user.

2) What do you know about how existing Sibelius users anywhere feel about the special offer S~. has made to Finale users in the Western Hemisphere?

I'm in the Western Hemisphere (by about 40 miles (:-), and my special offer is seven times as expensive as the one available in the Americas.

--
Ken Moore