Christopher Smith wrote:

The thing that was the most frustrating about the Finale aspect of this job was that there was no setting or combination of settings that I could find in the Cautionary Accidentals plugin that would give me what I needed.

That's right. The Cautionary Accidentals plugin is useless. But TGTools->Music->Accidentals has all the settings you need. To do accis the Crumb way, I haven't found settings that allow me to do all the accis at once, but I can do them a region at a time, without the need of any manual fiddling.

--
Robert Patterson

http://RobertGPatterson.com