Johannes Gebauer wrote:
I haven't had a chance to check this, but I just had an occurrence of the problem where suddenly certain measures won't space correctly, they don't seem to get a beat chart. In this particular case the measure had previously been a mm-rest. Although the music did display in page view, it seems it was still a mm-rest. Selecting it with the measure tool and using the context menu to remove the mm-rest fixed the problem.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was in fact the problem in other cases as well, and would perhaps explain why when new measures are added at the end of a piece this problem suddenly appears in all added measures.

Perhaps others can check this?

It doesn't solve the bug file Dennis sent me. It was a score with no defined parts and no previously created MM rests.

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson