It would be great if there could be a Staff Style that would automatically place tuplets above the music. This would take care of the majority of tuplets in vocal parts. I know you can change the tuplets in one pass using what used to be called Mass Mover, but still, this would be useful.

And while we are at it, why not another Staff Style option that would take auto-positioned dynamics (usually below the staff) and give them an override setting so that the dynamics could automatically go above the staff? This would save having to make duplicate sets of dynamics.

-Randolph Peters