A recurring problem when opening old files and creating new parts in 2k8 is that there is a hidden setting for "Space Systems Evenly" other than the one in the page layout menu, and it is set to "On" - screwing up my system spacing, and I can't find where it is. I have found it before but failed to write down where I located it, so I have lost it again. I can repair each part individually, but finding this dialog would enable a global fix.

Greg Hamilton found it!

Manage Parts > Part Creation Prefs > Deselect Space Systems evenly

Fairly deeply hidden.

Just thought I'd pass this on, in case someone else encounters this same problem.

Chuck

Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace
Bellingham, WA 98225-5836