On Jan 8, 2008, at 6:45 PM, Aaron Sherber wrote:

At 04:59 PM 1/8/2008, Christopher Smith wrote:
>You can't drag and drop for multiple copies any more.

You can if you hold down the modifier keys while you do it. On Windows, if you select select a source and then ctrl-alt-click on the beginning of the target, you get the multiple copies dialog.

I stand happily corrected! You, sir, are right!

On Mac it's control-alt (strange that it's control in this case? Usually the Mac version of PC control is command...)

Christopher

(IAJE tomorrow in Toronto! Darcy's band Secret Society plays tonight here in Montreal; Thursday and Friday in TO—three different gigs total. Altsys Jazz Orchestra, who I play with, is playing Thursday as well, in a different venue. If you are there, come say hi!)

Christopher