Pierre Bailleul wrote, on 1/31/2008 11:45 AM:
Do you think it's easy and practical to use a tablet pen with finale?
- Instead of a mouse?
- or with a mouse?

I have the Wacom Intuos II, and use it for some tasks in Finale. It's great for stretching slurs and lines and moving objects more easily than with a mouse (I also have a mouse and left-hand trackball ... different tools for different tasks). Other than being a little more comfortable in my hands, I could live without it in Finale (but not in graphics programs, since it's a pressure-sensitive tablet).

It would be best if Finale actually recognized notation input, but I doubt that will happen any time soon!

Dennis