I'm having problems viewing eps graphics that were created in the latest
version of Adobe Creative Suite 3 into Finale 2007 documents. The graphics
were sent to me by a graphic designer who recently upgraded to Leopard and
Adobe CS3. They show up on screen as blank white rectangles with the word
"(embedded)" in the middle, but they seem to print just fine.
Previously-saved eps graphic files that were saved in older versions of
Illustrator were black in the transparent background areas but the image was
at least visible. Has anyone else had issues with importing eps files saved
in CS3 in Finale 2007? The graphic designer tells me that Finale is the
*only* application he's heard of that has problems with viewing these files.

Brian