On Feb 18, 2008, at 7:21 AM, dhbailey wrote:

dc wrote:
Barbara Touburg écrit:
Ditch IE...
But how do I get the help files to open by default in Firefox, which is my default browser?
Dennis

You can't -- it's hardwired into the help file somehow.

To use Firefox for the help file you have to open Firefox and then open the file.

It's so sad when the programmers force the user into a specific tool, especially one which many people hate and do their best not to use if at all possible.

Hmm, I don't know if this is a Mac-specific thing, but I got my help files to open in Firefox by default. I don't remember how I did it, though, and I can't find a clue in the manual! 8-(

Sorry, but it must be possible...

Christopher