Gerry Kirk wrote:
I used FIN-MAC 2008a to open a Finale file of a trombone sextet I had arranged in 1998 (on Finale 97b) of “Tangerine.” The file imported to 2008a just fine in Scroll view (and Studio view, too BTW). But the music is invisible in Score view—all that shows is the “title” and “arranged by.” I next created parts (with Manage Parts.) All 6 parts appear just fine. I printed everything. Parts print fine, but the score prints as a blank page (except for the title).

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make the score visible?

Maybe the staves have been optimised out by accident. Try to re-optimize the music. Or use TGTools to find optimisation errors.

Barbara