Not in the slightest.  Suppose that someone is maximally fluent in both
programs--that is to say, they use each program as fast as humanly
possible.  It doesn't follow that they use each program at the same speed,
since the maximum humanly possible speed might be different for each
program.  I'm pretty sure the user interface of each program imposes some
upper bound.