It works. The factory presets are much different now, and there is a nag screen since we are using the shareware version (not the bundled version), but it definitely works.

So... the obvious question would be, why was the Universal version of Ambience not included with Finale 2008a or 2008b?

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]