Hi David--I believe , according to your post below, that it was someone else-:Les Marsden--that you had diagnosed, and discussed--and it turned out to be nothing--

http://www.mail-archive.com/finale@shsu.edu/msg38982.html

Though I haven't seen that added to any of my posts, they sure have been delayed froim being posted MANY MANY hours..but I see others are having this delaying problem also.

Thanks--
Bob Morabito