If you paste or insert data including time signature changes from
Finale-opened MIDI files into a new file, you'll have to go through a few
extra steps in 2008 because they revised the way music is selected and
copied when they introduced the concept of "measure stacks". However, they
did fix a bunch of long-standing bugs in the update.

Brian Williams