On Apr 2, 2008, at 2:02 AM, dc wrote:

I have a tie end missing at the beginning of a new system. I tried removingt the tie and then adding it back (both from the first note and from the second note), updating the layout each time, but it won't appear.

I've think I've already seen this problem, but don't remember how I solved it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Dennis

Yeah, this isn't supposed to happen. But of course it does, especially in the first bar of a second ending when there is nothing in the last bar of the first ending, and there is a note tied over from before the first ending...

But the fix is the same. Put a forward tie on the note, then reverse it with the Special Tools>Ties.

Christopher