I am having a disk space issue. It might not be a Finale issue, but I think it is. I recently updated from MacFin2007 to 2008. I installed the program along with the Garriton Sounds that came along with it. Before this I had 50 GB hard drive space available. After installation I had 24 GB available. I worked on a piece last night for about 2 hours. I leave my computer on at night. When I got up this morning my computer said the disk was full. I thought I had saved the new piece last night, but when I tried to quit it this morning, it wouldn't SAVE, saying there was not enough disk space. So I lost the 2 hours of work. Now my disk says it has only 3 GB of free space. Is this a Finale issue? I can't think of any other reason. Is this a Garriton issue. If the answer is YES to the last question, can I install the Garriton stuff on an external hard drive and have it work with the program on my native hard disk?
Thanks for any answers,
KIM R