At 07:44 AM 4/13/2008, Christopher Smith wrote:
>Nope. The NOTES have the dot correctly spaced already, it is only the
>eighth rests that place it too far.
>
>Any others? And does this happen to other people?

The setting applies to notes and rests, but I do see what you mean that only dots on eighth rests appear displaced with the default settings. I can confirm on WinFin08a. My first thought was that something was wrong with the FAN file entry for the rest, but it looks okay.

You said that the spacing is correct on docs created in earlier versions. Do you mean created in earlier versions and opened in Fin08? If so, then it's got to be a case of a document-specific setting somewhere. Unfortunately, I don't see it right now.

Aaron.