I'm sure that's not the proper name for what I'm talking about. I'm in
the key of B minor, and I'm trilling on a C#. The next note is an F# a
fourth higher. At the end of the trill are two grace notes, a B# and a
C#. These are between the trilled note and the next note.

I don't know the correct name for that, but how do you get Finale
(Windows 2k8, BTW) to fo that? The best I've been able to do so far is
two grace notes attached to the F#. But the C# and the F# are in
different measures, and the grace notes are on the wrong side of the
bar line.

Can anybody help with this?

Horace Brock