I would use the  .. ehh . . jazz repeat sign; dot slash dot to show "repeat
this pattern".
otherwise it would be difficult to use the same bar numbering when rehearsing.
/ Cb

2008-06-22 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Thanks for your answers, guys! I think I found my answer.

>ajr
>
>> Create a Staff style that hides repeat bars and use that to hide the
>> repeats on selected staves.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> - Darcy
>> -----
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Brooklyn, NY
>>

>> On 21 Jun 2008, at 6:25 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>
>>> I am currently working on a piece that has some instruments
repeating
>>> patterns over and over again while others proceed metrically. To
>>> notate
>>> this involves putting repeat signs on individual lines (these
cannot
>>> be
>>> placed on all staves of the score), often at different places. I
>>> looked
>>> through the manual under the repeat tool and found no instructions
on
>>> this. How have you all done it? (If there is a recent thread on
this
>>> topic
>>> feel free to guide me thereto.) I am using Finale 2003 on Windows
XP.