I linked the HELP files to the FAVORITES list in the Browser. It simplifies
matters immensely for me;-)

Henry Howey

From: Michael Cook [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 10:44 AM
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Finale] Problem with Help files on Mac, Finale 2008b

I still can't get these [EMAIL PROTECTED] help files to work. I've re-installed
2008b, I've repaired disk permissions (as suggested by tech support),
I've trashed the prefs again, I've trashed com.makemusic.Finale.plist...

I still get the same error message: "Unable to launch URL: Internet
Config Error Code -43".

What should I try next?

Michael