This may be stupid, but it has happened to me .... is one of your instruments set to "solo?"

Dean

On Jul 16, 2008, at 3:23 PM, Chuck Israels wrote:

Hi all,

Been away, and others have been on my computer. Just getting back to work and getting no sound from Finale. (This is a Finale issue; all other sounds are working including the Midi keyboard through Garage Band.) Midi input is working from the Midi keyboard - the correct notes appear in Speedy. Garritan instruments are loaded through the Kontakt 2 player, the instrument list is correct, but no sound is forthcoming. Can't think of what I might be missing when all other sound from the computer is normal. Any ideas?

TIA,

Chuck

Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace
Bellingham, WA 98225-5836
phone (360) 671-3402
fax (360) 676-6055
www.chuckisraels.com

Dean M. Estabrook
http://deanestabrook.googlepages.com/home

"When I am working on a problem, I never think about beauty. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong. "

R. Buckminster Fuller