Hi,

Your DX7 is probably not connected at all, I mean sometimes you think, that the device is connected but the cursor - of the speedy entry tool - is just "resting" on that particular line or space! Go to midi setup and here you can se the midi ports your system provides you with. Select the midi port and then it should be working.

Stig