I'm working with FINMAC 07 on Mac OS 10.5. I'm interested in using FinaleScript for some editing chores. I've created some with success but one that I could really use I don't seem to be able to get to work.

Supposedly I can import Document Options from one document to another. If I understand right, I would have two documents open, and the active one would be the source document. When I run the script the inactive document will receive the first one's options.

If I'm right so far, could someone show me how the script would be written if a complete import (every option) was desirable? And are there any good resources on FinaleScript beyond the Finale documentation, particularly with examples? (I noted that 09 seems to have an expanded section on it; i have to use 07 at the moment.)

Lastly, can FinaleScript select menu items AND set preferences in dialog boxes that those menu items bring up, then OK the box?

Richard