Have you tried the demo for yourself?

On Aug 3, 2008, at 4:36 PM, Eric Dannewitz wrote:

But does that make up for all the other things in 2009?

On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 1:33 PM, Christopher Smith <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I never expected it. I never saw it coming. I thought I would be
complaining about this until the day I died and they pried the mouse from my
cold, dead fingers (sorry, Charlton Heston).

They have FIXED the "non-transposing chord symbols for non-key- signature
transposing instrument" bug!!!

I'll let that one sink in a bit...

Allow me to repeat that now. When you choose Chromatic Transposition (for no-key sig transposed parts) the chord symbols NOW TRANSPOSE along with the
music!

I found out by accident, when I opened an old document containing chord
symbols, in 2009. I got a message telling me that Chord Symbols now
transpose automatically, and I would have to transpose them manually if they existed on Chromatic Transposition staves in this document (in other words, I would have to UNdo the kludge I always had to perform until now.) This
does not seem to be in the documentation anywhere.

Wow.

I am gobsmacked.

I am astounded (yeah, I know, same thing.)

I am tearful with gratitude.

At last, Paw, Ah kin go to SCHOOL!

It seems to operate seamlessly and flawlessly, according to the admittedly shallow and quick tests I performed. I can copy chords over from another
staff and they just show up, transposed, just like regular staff
transpositions work. Amazing!

Thank you, MakeMusic. I am now officially in love all over again, and
honeymooning ardently.

Wow. (I think I already said that.)

Wow. (I am channelling Oprah now.)

Wow. Just wow.