Hi all:

I'm having some very unique reproductions of a  manuscript sent from
Germany, but from previous experiences over the
years I've had things mysteriously vanish in the regular postal
channels. Not a big deal, since they were easily replaced.
But in this instance I can't chance it; the materials woulnd't be
reproducable again.

I've priced having a box (the size of a ten ream office copy paper
box) with about 20 lbs (it's 28 separate spiral notebooks with 30
pages each)
priced at about 280.00 EU (that's about 325-340 USD). Would anyone
have a better suggestion? Are there better ways of having
this sent other than the post office, but not so pricey?

Thanks in advance
Kim Patrick Clow