On Aug 14, 2008, at 3:26 PM, J D Thomas wrote:

Changing the measure number definition in Doc Options from actual to defined or vice versa, worked.

Um, it's not in  Doc Options anymore. Where is it?

--Andrew

On Aug 14, 2008, at 11:54 AM, Andrew Stiller wrote:

I'm editing a file containing six different songs, originally sent to me in some older version of Finale and updated by me to 2K7. There is a spot where I have to insert a key change, and for the life of me I can't get it to happen. The change is from Eb major to C major, and when I go through the usual key-change process it just doesn't happen: If I force the key sig to appear afterwards in that bar, it still shows the key as being Eb.

Any ideas? I can't work with the un-updated original version, because I would lose all the other (extensive) editing that I've already done.

Advice would be very greatly appreciated.

Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press
http://www.kallistimusic.com/