From: Patrick Sheehan [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2008 9:39 AM
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: [Finale] Error that Causes Program Shutdown

Finale 2008 (Windows XP):
I had many many temporary files on my hard drive, and deleted them all to free
up space, because Finale would shut down immediately at startup.  Now, I can do
nothing, not even open a saved file.
The exact error that comes up now is    Ctree error 17 in CTVNOTE:225.   How do
I fix this in order to get the program running again?  Of course, this is
extremely urgent.  HELP!!!

Patrick Sheehan