mystrom1 wrote:
I recall sometime back there being discussion about trying to reposition the
main tool palette (in my case I want to go from three columns of tool icons
to two columns) and that Finale 2008 crashed when trying to reposition the
palette. I have recently begun using Finale 2008 and, lo and behold, when I
tried to reposition the main tool palette, Finale crashed on me. Although I
can live with the default 3 columns across, does anyone know how to
accomplish what I would like to do?
Thanks,
Martin

Have you got the most recent update patch for 2008? I thought I recalled reading that that had solved the problem.

--
David H. Bailey