Hi Dennis,

Yup, only it's more insidious than that, the help file won't work at all in IE7, and functionality is severely limited in FF3.03. I can't be certain that I used the help file before my most recent Firefox update, but I'd be really surprised if I did not, so I think it worked briefly in earlier FF3 releases.

Last night I just needed to get some work done, so I reverted to FF2 and everything was fine, except the IE7 problem. Now I almost never use IE, so I have no idea if that ever worked, and I'll leave regressing to someone else who is comfortable with the task.

Tonight I will try to find the previous FF3 installers and see what I find.

If there is another fix I'd be very interested in hearing about it!

Bill

dc wrote:
Since I upgraded to Firefox 3, the search function no longer works in the Help file (2008) ... Anyone else come across this problem?

Thanks,

Dennis

Bill Thompson
Owner
Audio Enterprise
Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas.
~Albert Einstein