Suddenly a big band-style file I have been working on (Mac OS 10.5, Fin09) loads playback to 73% and then crashes. I discovered that if I bypass “human playback” the file plays (but without trills, scoops, etc.).

Anyone else experience this bug? Is there a way to fix this, or a workaround to “un-corrupt” this file so it plays back?

Also, I want to thank each of you on this list, and let you know how much I appreciate reading your posts daily, how much your comments help me with my work, and how much I enjoy you, the Finale community (even when at times some of you get a bit “grumpy” with others).

Gerry Kirk

BTW, if the “human playback” issue was addressed in previous posts, I apologize for revisiting it. Is there a way to access topics on the Finale website archives?_______________________________________________