Blake Richardson wrote:
I'm trying to do an eighth-note triplet set where two of the three notes are
further broken down into three sixteenth-note triplets each.
Create the "master" triplet by use of your method of choice. After the master triplet is completed, select the triplet tool, and click on the first note of the triplet. This should open the tuplet dialog box. Define a set of tuplets as 3 sixteenths in the space of 1 eighth. Change the duration of the existing eighth note to a sixteenth, and add the two remaining sixteenths. Repeat the process on the second note of the master tuplet. I'm not sure whether there's any limit to the amount of nexting you can do, or not.

ns