One thing I don't understand about the PDFtoMusicPro product -- doesn't it only work when the PDF has been created by a notation program? If that's the case, why not just ask the originator for their music notation file and work from that?

David H. Bailey

Thurletta Brown-Gavins wrote:
And there's no time limit on the PDFtoMusic Pro trial version, from what I can tell.
Thurletta

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 Dennis responded to David's
This won't help me when I need to process a full score.
by writing
You can do the whole score one page at a time. It's only a few seconds for each page. So if the result is better than with SSL, you end up saving time.
Dennis

David H. Bailey