Yes, that I knew (though in scroll view it is command-page up or down). Thanks for reminding those of us who missed it.

C.

On Nov 22, 2008, at 12:46 AM, Matthew Hindson (gmail) wrote:

If you have a mighty-mouse, you can scroll up/down + left/right. Very handy indeed. You miss it once to go to a different computer!

Also of course you can use Apple-PageUp/PageDown too to go back and forth full pages in scroll view or page view - that is very quick and saves much clicking.

Matthew

Christopher Smith wrote:
I never knew this, but thought those who are slow and don't read manuals properly like me might like to know this. Finale has a horizontal scroll, at least FinMac 2009a does. Holding down the shift key and rolling the scroll wheel advances you horizontally in the score. In scroll view, approximately 3 measures at a time, and less than that in page view. This is great for those moments when you don't need a full page ahead or back. Man, what you don't catch up on when you aren't paying attention to updates...
Christopher