I was hoping to find a solution that would transpose the chords correctly. I am doing lead sheets transposed for 5 different instruments. It sounds like there is no way to simply add parentheses to the chord symbol.

Would that be possible if I developed my own chord library? I have never really dug into that.

Darcy James Argue wrote:
Hi Craig,

Use expressions.

- Darcy