Frank Prain wrote:
Long-time lurker here.

I have some piano music which has an octave in the bass which is tied over
several bars and held with pedal. Easy enough - however, during these bars
the bass clef is changed to the treble and the left- and right-hands play
around a bit until the left-hand returns to the bass clef - the tied octaves
are just repeated every bar underneath.

I can't work out how to change the clef without the held notes plummeting
down as if they were in the treble clef.

All suggestions gladly received.

Thanks in advance

Frank

Oh ... using WinFin 2009

I don't understand -- are the tied pitches remaining on the same line/space while the notes above them change clefs? On the same staff?

--
David H. Bailey
dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com